The Ant God is a golden statue of a large Fire Ant.
The ant stands upright on its rear and middle legs. It has one blue gem between its eyes and one on its abdomen.
- Whip ants into a frenzy. (King of the hill.)
- Make ants eat Pygmy. (Draw the line.)
- Burn ants with magnifying glass. (Get a closer look at the ants.)
- Burn Pygmy with magnifying glass. (Focus on the Pygmies.)
Level Up Tasks
- Make ants eat Pygmy.
- Burn ants with magnifying glass.
- When the idol is invoked, the Pygmy gains a black bat-head shield and black bat-wing sword.
- On the attack, the Pygmy braces himself against the enemy Pygmy's attack. If attacked by a fast opponent he then slashes the enemy with his sword.
- If the enemy Pygmy is defeated by this attack, a hole opens under him. Dark hands grab the Pygmy and pull him in.
- A victory in the battle gains your four idols 2900 points toward Level Up.
|Level||Health||Damage||extra damage each turn for 3 turns|
for 3 turns
- The enemy Ant God uses only three realms instead of the standard four. Thus, if one uses four idols from the realm Aeris to fight it, the Ant God will never activate any realm effects.
- It's the first of two god idols representing an insect. The other being the LocustQueen (God).