Censor Bar is a stone statue of a faceless Pygmy(obviously referencing a censored face), with some moss on the edges and is holding a censor bar covering the parts of the body where the sun don't shine.
- Watch Pygmy beat his chest. (Tarzan has nuthin' on me.)
- Watch Pygmy skirt fall revealing underwear. (I feel a slight draft.)
- Watch Pygmy skirt fall with censor bar. (I feel a VERY strong draft.)
- Watch Pygmy's hair fall. (Bad hair day.)
- Watch Pygmy sneeze. (Allergy season.)
- Watch Pygmy think of fish. (See food thoughts.)
- Watch Pygmy think of a coconut. ('Nutty thoughts.)
- Watch Pygmy think of cooked dodo. (Feeling chicken.)
Level Up Tasks
- Fish-slap a Pygmy.
- Drown pygmy with a shark smack.
- When the idol is invoked, the Pygmy gains a flower shield and leaf sword.
- On the attack, the Pygmy braces himself against the enemy Pygmy's attack. If attacked by a fast opponent he then slashes the enemy with his sword.
- If the enemy Pygmy is defeated by this attack, a vine with flowers comes out of the ground and drags the Pygmy in.
- A victory in the battle gains your four idols 3600 points toward Level Up.
- The Censor Bar's particular Power does not increase as it levels up.
- The powers and effects of this idol are identical to those of the Spider God, though the Attack Type and Realm are different.
- This is the fifth idol representing a Pygmy.