|Episode||Ep 32: Crack is Wack|
|Next idol||Giant Gorilla God|
|Allied Idol info|
|Health||25 per Level|
|Damage||15 per Level|
|Power|| Fire Damage for 1 Turn
40 damage at Level 1, +40 per Level
|Enemy God info|
|Battle Idols|| Lvl. 17 Demon God|
Lvl. 17 Trophy
Lvl. 17 Tiger God
17. 17 Tsunami God
Not to be confused with the Demon
- Draw a crack in the ground (I feel the earth move under my feet.)
- Pygmy falls through crack and dies (Crack kills!)
- Play The Runs Mini-Game (Run, Pygmy, run!)
- Pygmy runs through Bat Poo. (You've stepped in it now!)
- Pygmy runs into Lava Rock and explodes (Rock rock till you drop!)
- Pygmy runs into Lava and sinks (That is one hot jacuzzi.)
- Bump Pygmy head on stalactites (Watch your head!)
Level Up Tasks
- Pygmy falls through crack and dies.
- Get good scores in The Runs mini-game.
- Pygmy runs through bat poo.
- When the idol is invoked, the Pygmy gains a black bat-head shield and black bat-wing sword.
- On the attack, the Pygmy marches forward and slashes with his sword.
- If the enemy Pygmy is defeated by this attack, a hole opens under him. Three dark hands grab the Pygmy and pull him in.
- A victory in the battle gains your four idols +4100 points toward Level Up.
|Level||Health||Damage||Fire damage for 1 turn|
- The hint, "Run Pygmy, run!" is a reference to the famous quote "Run, Forrest, run!" from the movie Forrest Gump.
- The Demon God is very useful when going up against gods like the Kitten God, Story Book and Globe throughout the 2nd third of the battles in Battle of the Gods.