The idol looks like a sliver/platinum Pygmy with yellow-green gemstone eyes, and a disco ball replacing his head, perfoming a well known dance move. His suit is also silver/platinum and has pink arrows pointing from the seams to the sleeves. He's standing on a white platform similar to the one in the minigame Dance Dance Execution.
- Enter the Dance Room. (Let's go clubbin')
- Place Pygmy in Dance Dance Execution. (Assume the position.)
- Play Dance Dance Execution. (Move your feet!)
- Smash Pygmy in Dance Dance Execution. (That's the way the ball bounces!)
- Remove Pygmy from Dance Dance Execution. (Let's NOT dance)
- Place Pygmy in go go cage. (Acting cagey.)
- Place Baby Pygmy in go go cage. (Baby likes to rattle it)
- Place Old Pygmy in go go cage. (Despite all my rage...)
- Place Ginger Pygmy in go go cage. (Why the caged nerd sings?)
- Place Fast Pygmy in go go cage. (Hurry up an[d] dance!)
- Grab a balloon. (Grab a party favor.)
- Release a balloon. (They all float down here!)
- Have Pygmy inhale balloon. (Hit the gas!)
- Pygmy says: 'I don't feel anything.' (Comfortably numb.)
- Pygmy says 'I feel funny.' (Strange or 'haha'?)
- Pygmy says 'Is this going to be forever?' (From here to eternity?)
- Pygmy says 'Is this real life?' (Living the fantasy.)
- Pygmy screams. (Top of their lungs)
- Pygmy says 'I have two fingers.' (No good at counting.)
- Hit the Left button on the correct time. (To the left!)
- Hit the Left button on the incorrect time. (Left of center.)
- Hit the Down button on the correct time. (Downright awesome!)
- Hit the Down button on the incorrect time. (I'm not down for that.)
- Hit the Up button on the correct time. (Upright citizen.)
- Hit the Up button on the incorrect time. (Upside-down.)
- Hit the Right button on the correct time. (That's right.)
- Hit the Right button on the incorrect time. (That's not right!)
Level Up Tasks
- Have Pygmy inhale balloon.
- Get good scores in the Dance Dance Execution mini game.
- When the idol is invoked, the Pygmy gains a bright green glow around his hands.
- On the attack, the Pygmy dashes forward, jumps in the air, and shoots bright green balls of energy at the enemy Pygmy.
- If the enemy Pygmy is defeated by this attack, a hole in the ground opens up beneath the Pygmy and multiple flowering vines will wrap around him and bring the Pygmy down.
- A victory in the battle gains your four idols +4400 points towards Level Up.
|Level||Health||Damage||#Disco Brilliance Damage for Entire Battle|
- Disco Ball Bill may be named after famous disco dancer Bill Eggert.
- The clue for Release a balloon is inspired by the Stephen King novel "It".