The Dodo God is a stone/metal statue of the Dodo Bird.
It has a wise looking face and a red gem in the center of its chest. It also has moss on the edges of its body.
- Poke Dodo to drop bird poop. (Bombs away!)
- Play the bird-bomb mini-game. (How many can you bulls-eye?)
- Hit a standing Pygmy with a bird bomb. (Stand and deliver.)
- Hit a sleeping Pygmy with a bird bomb. (Rude awakening.)
- Feed Fish to the dodo-bird. (The dodo is hungry.)
- Feed Pygmy to the bird. (Don't steal the dodo's food.)
- Drop the dodo in Ocean. (Avian water.)
- Cook the Dodo Bird on the Fire. (Your goose is cooked.)
- Pygmy eats the cooked dodo. (I'll take a drumstick.)
- Overcook the dodo-bird. (Extra crispy.)
- Pygmy chokes on a burned dodo. (Eat burnt bird.)
- Hit dodo with lightning. (Electric bird-aloo.)
- Create whirlpool underwater. (A wet tornado.)
Level Up Tasks
- Get good scores in the bird-bomb mini-game.
- Feed Pygmy to the bird.
- When the idol is invoked, the Pygmy gains a white cloud shield and a white sword.
- On the attack, the Pygmy dashes forward, jumps in the air, and slashes downward with his sword.
- If the enemy Pygmy is defeated by this attack, a whirlwind comes out of a hole in the ground, carries the enemy Pygmy around the screen for a second, then drops down the hole with the Pygmy.
- A victory in the battle gains your four idols 3500 points toward Level Up.
|Level||Health||Damage||% defend against attack damage||# heal|