My Little Pygmy is the ninth episode of Pocket God Facebook. It was released on October 1, 2011.
The main feature added was the Unicorn, which can sacrifice Pygmies in two different ways. This episode added a new rival god challenge, but not a global challenge.
Main Article: Unicorn
The main new feature of this episode was a new animal, the Unicorn. It can be purchased for 3000 Sacrifice Coins or 6 Bones. For the Unicorn, the rival god The Night Mare was added to challenge players when they overuse the Unicorn.
Consecutive Days Played Bonus
This episode introduced a feature that gave you extras for logging in consecutive days in a row. On the first and second day, you get 50 Experience. On the third and fourth days, you get 250 Experience. On the fifth day, you get a Mystery Item, which is usually a clothing item. However, the prize can also be Bones.
- The loading screen is a pony - similarly looking like a pygmy - flying over the Big Island and the Volcano.
- You can see The Beast of the Abyss' Idol on Big Island.
- This is a reference to "My Little Pony" and its first antagonist "Nightmare Moon".
- This is the first time a "Rainbow" appears on Pocket God Facebook.
- Oddly, the Unicorn on the title card is different than the one in the game.
- The pony in the title card is an early version of My Little Pony.