The Fire God idol is a statue of a campfire with an evil face on it. The red ends of the logs seem to rubies or another gemstone of sort.
- Pygmy carries log to fire pit. (Pick up and drop a log.)
- Fill fire pit. (Third time is a charm.)
- Light fire with lightning. (Electric light.)
- Pygmy warms by fire. (Get cozy.)
- Cook fish with fire. (Sea food grilled.)
- Pygmy eats cooked fish. (Sick of sushi.)
- Burn fish on fire. (Dinner is ruined!)
- Eat a burnt fish. (Black-end fish.)
- Cook Pygmy on fire. (Crispy Pygmy.)
- Poke fire and burn Pygmy with flames. (Stoke the fire.)
Level Up tasks
- Light fire with lightning.
- Pygmy eats cooked fish.
- Cook Pygmy on fire.
Level Up glitch
There is a glitch for one of the Fire God's level up tasks. It is a shortcut for "Cook Pygmy on fire". To do the glitch, the player must cook a single Pygmy, then repeatedly drop it on any piece of land. The player will earn level up points even though they are not actually completing the task.
The reason this glitch is probably caused is because when the player first finishes the challenge "Cook Pygmy on fire" to earn the Idol, they need to drop the Pygmy - make it "enter" the game - before actually being told it has been completed. By doing this glitch, the player is actually making the cooked Pygmy exit and enter the game, thus earning level up points.
- When the idol is invoked, the Pygmy gains a black bat-head shield and black bat-wing sword.
- On the attack, the Pygmy braces himself against the enemy Pygmy's attack. If attacked by a fast opponent he then slashes the enemy with his sword.
- If the enemy Pygmy is defeated by this attack, a hole opens under him. Dark hands grab the Pygmy and pull him in.
- A victory in the battle gains your four idols 3400 points toward Level Up.
|Level||Health||Damage||Extra Fire Damage|