|Episode||Ep 12: Something's Fishy|
|Previous idol||Wind Dragon God|
|Next idol||Ant God|
|Allied Idol info|
|Health||20 per level|
|Damage||20 per level|
|Power|| # Heal for 3 turns|
13.0 per level
|Enemy God info|
|Battle Idols|| lv. 6 Fish God|
lv. 6 Wind Dragon God
lv. 6 Fire God
lv. 6 Story Book
The Fish God is statue of a giant orange fish.
It has two blue gems for eyes, gold lips and a hook in its upper lip.
- Pygmy goes fishing. (Cast the line.)
- Pygmy catches fish. (Hook, line and sinker.)
- Pygmy eats fish. (You said a mouthful.)
- Fish-slap a Pygmy. (In your face!)
- Fish-slap a sleeping Pygmy. (Rude awakening.)
- Shark pulls fishing Pygmy into water. (The deadliest catch.)
Level Up Tasks
- Pygmy catches fish.
- Pygmy eats fish.
- Fish-slap a Pygmy
- When the idol is invoked, the Pygmy gains a blue shield and blue sword.
- On the attack, the Pygmy dashes forward, jumps in the air, and slashes down with the sword.
- If the enemy Pygmy is defeated by this attack, a waterspout comes out of the ground, lifts him up, then drops him into the hole.
- A victory in the battle gains your four idols 2600 points toward Level Up.
|Level||Health||Damage||# Heal for 3 turns|
- The fish god resembles a fish being caught.