DescriptionThe Ghost God appears as smoke with three faces on it. It also has three arms with orange bracelets on them. It wears a crown with jewels atop its head.
- Turn Pygmy into a ghost. (Get spiritual.)
- Guide the ghost into the light. (Cross over children! All are welcome!)
- Posess Pygmy with a ghost. (Get the exorcist!)
- Scare Pygmy to death. (Heart stopper.)
- Ghost carries pygmy away. (Getting carried away.)
- Pull Pygmy into ghost dimension. (The other side.)
- Make a banshee scream. (Ghostly sounds.)
- Make a banshee scream that shatters the eardrums of the Pygmies. (Bang their drums.)
Level Up Tasks
- When the idol is invoked, the Pygmy gains a black bat-head shield and black bat-wing sword.
- On the attack, the Pygmy braces himself against the enemy Pygmy's attack. If attacked by a fast opponent he then slashes the enemy with his sword.
- If the enemy Pygmy is defeated by this attack, a hole opens under him. Dark hands grab the Pygmy and pull him in.
- A victory in the battle gains your four idols 3800 points toward Level Up.
|Level||Health||Damage||defend against damage|
- There are a few typos in the Challenge tasks. The second task misspells "ghost" as "gost". The third task (and the first Level Up task) misspells "possess" as "posess".
- So far, the Ghost God is the only god who's power increases by 1.5% through each level up.
- This is the fourth idol to represent a classic monster.