The Giant Gorilla God is a giant gray ape sitting on a throne with spikes. The gorilla has green eyes with a necklace with a teeth and and a skull on it. The armrests of the throne have Pygmy skulls.
- Visit ape mountain. (Go go gorilla!)
- Drop Pygmy into winch. (Take the wheel.)
- Drop Pygmy by bongos. (Let's get a drum circle going.)
- Drop Pygmy into altar. (Get the hang of it!)
- Turn the winch. (And the big wheel keeps on turning.)
- Wind Pygmy up on the altar. (It's the final stretch!)
- Light the torch. (Shed some light on the situation.)
- Make Pygmy play bongos. (Feel the rythym.)
- Play the bongos to call the giant ape. (Once everything is in place, you can perform the ritual.)
- Pull Pygmy from ape at last minute and cause tantrum. (Deny the gorilla his food!)
- Ape smashes Pygmy in winch. (Crushed under the wheel.)
- Ape smashes Pygmy on bongos. (Bang the drummer.)
- Wind Pygmy on altar until he snaps. (Stretched a little too thin.)
- Make giant ape dance. (Performing primate.)
Level Up Tasks
- Play the bongos to call the giant ape.
- Ape smashes Pygmy in winch.
- Wind Pygmy on altar until he snaps.
- When the idol is invoked, the Pygmy gains a Bone Skull shield and tan sword.
- On the attack, the Pygmy marches forward and slashes with his sword.
- If the enemy Pygmy is defeated by this attack, a hole opens under the enemy Pygmy. A large brown monster wraps its tongue around the Pygmy, shakes him up a bit, and then devours him.
- A victory in the battle gains your four idols +4100 points toward Level Up
|Level||Health||Damage||Boost All Attack Damage for 3 turns|