Globe is a globe of the world on a stand, with the supercontinent of Pangaea clearly visible. There is a large green gem on the stand.
- Check the news. (What's the latest?)
Level Up Tasks
- Get good scores in the Pain Drain mini-game.
- When the Globe's power is invoked, it "drains" extra Level Up points away from the enemy idol, giving you more points awarded at the end of the battle. Every turn the power is active, the more points are earned. Thus it is possible to get many more times as many Level Up points from a single battle.
- When the idol is invoked, the Pygmy gains a flower shield and leaf sword.
- On the attack, the Pygmy braces himself against the enemy Pygmy's attack. If attacked by a fast opponent he then slashes the enemy with his sword.
- If the enemy Pygmy is defeated by this attack, a vine with flowers comes out of the ground and drags the Pygmy in.
- A victory in the battle against the Globe gains your four idols 4000 points toward Level Up.
The god you are fighting gives X number of points at the end of the battle. Each turn that the Globe's power is active, you "drain" a percentage of those points from the god, to be awarded as bonus at the end.
Example: You're fighting against the Shark God, with a level 3 Globe in your allied list. He is invoked once, so his power stays invoked for 3 turns. Each turn nets you:
- (1900 points * 0.34) = 646 extra points
At the end of the battle (of course you win!) you get:
- (646 points * 3 rounds active) = 1938 bonus points
- + 1900 original points
- = 3838 total points.
This power does not appear to drain points from you if used against you.
|Level||Health||Damage||Drain # extra level points|
- This idol requires the least amount of tasks of any idol in the Challenge of the Gods.
- This idol, along with the Name Tag, God of Dance, and Trophy have the highest damage output or 700 at level 20.