The God of Dance is a stone statue that looks like a Pygmy wearing a gold hair band with embedded rubies and is holding two mallets while beating a drum.
- Make Pygmies dance. (Feel the rythym.)
- Bounce coconut on pygmy's head. (Crack that 'nut.)
- Bounce coconut on sleeping pygmy's head. (Don't let sleeping Pygmy's lie.)
- Pin Pygmy with meteor. (Between a rock and a hard place.)
- Bowl Pygmies with meteor. (Meteor "strike!")
- Pygmy eats coconut. (Lunch time!)
Level Up Tasks
- Make Pygmies dance.
- Pygmy eats coconut.
- Bowl Pygmies with meteor.
- When the idol is invoked, the Pygmy gains a flower shield and leaf sword.
- On the attack, the Pygmy dashes forward, jumps in the air, and slashes down with the sword.
- If the enemy Pygmy is defeated by this attack, a vine with flowers comes out of the ground and drags the Pygmy in.
- A victory in the battle gains your four idols 1900 points toward Level Up.
The God of Dance's particular Power does not increase as it levels up.
- In Pocket God Facebook this god is the equivalent of The Galley Master.
- Until Ep 45, the God of Dance was the only Fast type God that comes from the Pax Realm.
- Also, the God of Dance is the only idol that cancels enemy power-ups and prevents them from activating for 3 turns. Which is very useful against annoying enemies like Deva, God of Death, Fire God, and the Locust Queen God, just to name a few.