The God of Hand is a stone statue of a gray, dismembered right hand with gold streaks down from the wrist to the fingernails of the index, middle, ring and pinkie fingers as if they were veins and wears a bracelet of four green gems around its wrist.
The tasks are all associated with activities the Pygmies do when they're idle. No actions are needed on the player's part - they'll naturally happen.
- Watch Pygmy look upward. (It's a bird, it's a plane...)
- Watch Pygmy look down. (Shoe gazer.)
- Watch the Pygmy fart. (Gas who?)
- Watch Pygmy scratch butt. (Itchy and Scratchy.)
- Watch Pygmy pick nose. (Diggin' for gold.)
- Watch Pygmy wave hello. (King of the "air-waves".)
- Watch the Pygmy yawn. (I'm bored.)
Level Up Tasks
- Fish-slap a Pygmy
- Drown pygmy with a shark smack.
- When the idol is invoked, the Pygmy gains a white shield and white sword.
- On the attack, the Pygmy marches forward and slashes with his sword.
- If the enemy Pygmy is defeated by this attack, a whirlwind comes out of a hole in the ground, carries the enemy Pygmy around the screen for a second, then drops down the hole with the Pygmy.
- A victory in the battle gains your four idols 2300 points toward Level Up.
|Level||Health||Damage||Defense against all Damage|
for 2 turns
- The Hint "Itchy and Scratchy" is a reference to "The Itchy and Scratchy Show," a Tom and Jerry esque cartoon show within the show of Krusty the Clown Show which is also a show within the show which is in this case, Matt Groening's The Simpsons.