The God of Thunder is a statue that looks like a large bearded Pygmy in robes holding a lightning bolt. He also has a yellow thunder bolt-shaped gem on his forehead.
- Bring out storm clouds. (Something dark is hanging over your head.)
- Generate lightning. (Cracks in the sky.)
- Zap Pygmies with lightning. (A shocking development.)
- Lightning blast cause Pygmy to drown. (Make a splash with some flash.)
Level Up Tasks
- Zap Pygmies with lightning.
- When the idol is invoked, the Pygmy gains a white glow around his hands.
- On the attack, the Pygmy dashes forward, jumps in the air, and shoots white balls of energy at the enemy Pygmy.
- If the enemy Pygmy is defeated by this attack, a whirlwind comes out of a hole in the ground, carries the enemy Pygmy around the screen for a second, then drops down the hole with the Pygmy.
- A victory in the battle gains your four idols 1500 points toward Level Up.
|Level||Health||Damage||Boost Attack Damage|
and Ignore Defense for 2 turns
- Zeus the Old King and the God of Thunder look exactly the same except for the placement of the head.
- He is most likely based on the Greek God of all Gods, Zeus.