The Gravity God is a statue that looks like a Pygmy with pupilless eyes, a rib bone in his hair, and is wearing robes with a necklace with a shiny red gem pendant. He is balancing upside-down on his hair.
- Make Pygmy unsteady. (Tip it!)
- Make Pygmy lose balance. (Bound for the floor.)
- Make Pygmy slide. (Hungry for a "slider?")
- Make Pygmy slide while sleeping. (Have a slide under the stars)
- Make Pygmy slide off island and drown. (Make a splash!)
- Generate earthquake. (Shake your groove thing.)
- Turn upside down, Pygmy fall into sky. (Down is the new up.)
- Make Pygmy hang upside-down. (Hang in there!)
- Turn upside-down and tap Pygmy to lose grip and fall into sky. (Poke 'em when they're up!)
- Turn upside down, Pygmies lose grip from earthquake. (Shake it off!)
Level Up Tasks
- Make Pygmy slide off island and drown.
- Generate earthquake.
- When the idol is invoked, the Pygmy gains a white glow around his hands.
- On the attack, the Pygmy projects a white shield around himself. If attacked by a Fast opponent he projects white beams at the opponent after defending.
- If the enemy Pygmy is defeated by this attack, a whirlwind comes out of a hole in the ground, carries the enemy Pygmy around the screen for a second, then drops down the hole with the Pygmy.
- A victory in the battle gains your four idols 1000 points toward Level Up.
|Level||Health||Damage||Defense against all Damage|
for 2 turns