The Half Pygmy looks like a normal Pygmy, except it is missing its body from the belly down. When it jumps around the screen you can see its underside which is red muscle with a White Spine in the middle.
How to Create one
A Half Pygmy can be created by having Charlie on any island with a normal Pygmy. When the Pygmy goes near Charlie, Charlie will turn into a Tiger and will say "I have tiger blood and Adonis DNA!" and cut the Pygmy in half, turning it into a Half Pygmy. Charlie must be facing the pygmy, but the Pygmy can look in either direction. Do not tap on either pygmy, because that will terminate the resulting action.
- The Half Pygmy can't perform many normal Pygmy actions, as it is missing its legs, but it can hop around the island, with a slight squishing sound. Several sacrifices, like burning over a fire, don't work.
- If dropped on Pygmies, it will envelop the normal pygmy, gaining the previous pygmy's legs. A half-pygmy will not envelop another half-pygmy.
- If dropped on Charlie, however, he will blast the half-pygmy into the sky (like he does with the shark) saying one of his catchphrases. "If you borrow my brain for 5 seconds, you'd be like 'Dude, can't handle it!'"
- When either an infected or purified Pygmy is cut in half, the infection/purification will persist and pass on to another Pygmy's body regardless of whether it was previously infected, purified or neither.
- The Pygmy form (and the episode title) are a reference to the TV series Two and a Half Men, which was starring Charlie Sheen.
- Half Pygmies are not affected by gravity.
- Tiger Charlie can only slice one Pygmy at a time.
- If the challenge for Ep 38 is activated, pulling the victim away from Charlie before the resulting animation saves the Pygmy but still counts towards the "Charlie turns into a tiger and cuts Pygmy in half" task.