The Hour Glass is a stone and glass hourglass with a bit of moss on it. Most of the sand has already run down to the lower half of the glass.
- Visit Apocalypse Island. (The land that time remembered.)
- Open Apocalypse Temple door. (Knock knock!)
- Enter the Chamber of Time. (Just in time!)
- Drop pygmy on time platform. (You're not getting me on that!)
- Pull the time lever. (You know what grinds my gears?)
- Activate time energy. (It's the pits.)
- Create ginger pygmy. (Simply red.)
- Create old fart pygmy. (Respect your elders!)
- Create baby pygmy. (Baby, it's you!)
- Create fast pygmy. (Just another flash in the pan.)
- Pick up old pygmy. (Help a friend back on his feet.)
- Old pygmy falls down. (Watch that first step! It's a doozy!)
- Old pygmy rejects dinner. (He prefers over cooked carrots.)
- Give old pygmy a heart attack. (Tap the bad ticker.)
- Old pygmy poops himself. (Depends!)
- Feed the baby. (All growing Pygmies need this!)
- Baby pygmy poops diaper. (Someone needs a change.)
- Baby shakes rattle snake. (Baby wants his rattle!)
- T-Rex eats baby pygmy. (Veal dinner for our scaly friend.)
- Feed baby to shark. (Hello, my young chum!)
- Flick fast pygmy. (Rapidfire.)
- Hit Ice Monster with fast pygmy. (Fire and ice.)
- Flick fast pygmy into volcano. (Hurry erupt!)
- Ginger pygmy dies of sun exposure. (Cover up or you'll burn!)
- Vampire dies by soul-less ginger pygmy. (Two with no soul.)
Level Up Tasks
- Baby pygmy poops diaper.
- Ginger pygmy dies of sun exposure.
- Flick fast pygmy into volcano.
- When the idol is invoked, the Pygmy gains a white glow around his hands.
- On the attack, the Pygmy projects a white shield around himself. If attacked by a Fast opponent he projects white beams at the opponent after defending.
- If the enemy Pygmy is defeated by this attack, a whirlwind comes out of a hole in the ground, carries the enemy Pygmy around the screen for a second, then drops down the hole with the Pygmy.
- A victory in the battle gains your four idols +4400 points toward Level Up.
|Level||Health||Damage||Health for 3 turns|