The Ice Monster God looks similar to the Ice Monster but has green eyes and is holding a snowball.
- Visit ice island. (Journey north).
- Drop Pygmy in igloo. (Put him on ice.)
- Drop fish in igloo. (Put fish on ice.)
- Pygmy crawls into igloo to eat fish. (Eating lunch in.)
- Pygmy crawls out of igloo. (Knock knock.)
- Pygmy eats fish in igloo. (Grilled fish.)
- Fire Pygmy from igloo. (Interrupt the barbecue.)
- Drop two pygmies in igloo to fire one Pygmy out of door. (Two's a crowd.)
- Pygmy hit by Pygmy flying out igloo. (In the line of fire.)
- Raise the ice monster. (Tip of the iceberg.)
- Pygmy killed by snow ball. (Snowballed.)
- Defeat the ice monster. (Shatter his defenses.)
- Flick Pygmy and bounce off ice monster. (Bounce it off me.)
- Flick Pygmy and explode on ice monster. (Fire and ice.)
- Flick Pygmy into the monster's mouth. (Big gulp.)
- Make the ice monster dizzy. (Make him busy with dizzy.)
Level Up Tasks
- Fire Pygmy from igloo.
- Drop two Pygmies in igloo to fire one Pygmy out of door.
- Defeat the ice monster.
- When the idol is invoked, the pygmy gains a Bone Skull shield and tan sword.
- On the attack, the Pygmy marches forward and slashes with his sword.
- If the enemy Pygmy is defeated by this attack, a hole opens under the enemy Pygmy. A large brown monster wraps its tongue around the Pygmy, shakes him a few times, and then devours him.
- A victory in the battle gains your four idols 3900 points toward Level Up.
|Level||Health||Damage||# extra Ice Damage for 1 turn|