The Laser Shark is one of the idols in the Battle of the Gods mini-game. It is the idol for Ep 25: Sharks with Frickin' Laserbeams Attached to Their Heads, and was first seen in Ep 39: Challenge of the Gods.
The Laser Shark is a stone statue of a huge shark with green jewel eyes, a mouth full of sharp teeth, and a fork-shaped tail. Metal rings are banded on its arms and tail, and wearing a wooden/bronze set of twin laser cannons on its head.
- Grab chum from the bucket. (Getting chummy.)
- Fire shark laser. (Im'a fririn' mah lazor!)
- Play the shark blast mini-game. (How many can you blast?)
- Put chum in Pygmy's hand. (Hold this, chum!)
- Feed chum to shark. (Shark seas food, he eats it.)
- Shark eats Pygmy holding chum. (Bait and switch.)
- Blast Pygmy with laser shark. (Ready, aim, fire!)
Level Up Tasks
- Feed chum to shark.
- Shark eats Pygmy holding chum.
- Get good scores in the Shark Blast mini-game.
- When the idol is invoked, the Pygmy gains a blue shield and blue sword.
- On the attack the Pygmy dashes forward, jumps in the air, and slashes down with his sword.
- If the enemy Pygmy is defeated by this attack a waterspout comes out of the ground, lifts him up, then drops him into the hole.
- A victory in the battle gains your four idols 9999 points toward Level Up.
|Level||Health||Damage||Attack Tie Damage|
- If you look closely, the Laser Shark God has arms with brown bracelets.
- This is the second idol to portray a shark.
- One of the hints is a pun off of the popular YouTube videos, The Laser Collection.