The idol looks like a large green, fat-bodied insect sitting upright and is wearing a crown on its head. It has two legs, six claws, and large mandibles. One claw is holding a sceptre that has a little locust bug on the top.
- Enter the Chamber of Locusts. (And behind door number two...)
- Poke LocustQueen in the belly. (Do you have the stomach for it?)
- Serve Pygmy Snack to LocustQueen. (Snack time!)
- LocustQueen swallows Pygmy. (Eater's Digest.)
- LocustQueen gives birth to swarm. (The miracle of life!)
- Large swarm panics pygmies. (It's getting crowded!)
- Spawn maximum locusts. (The more the merrier!)
- Create locust cluster. (Gather round!)
- Drag a line of locusts. (Follow the leader.)
- Turn Pygmy into Mutant Locust. (Metomorphosis.)
- Mutant Locust flies off screen. (Fly! Be free!)
- Squash Mutant Pygmy like a bug. (Exterminate!)
- Make Pygmy locust food. (Flesh it out.)
- Fill Pygmy with locusts. (Pygmies need protein too.)
- Pop Pygmy like a balloon. (Set them free!)
- Have Locusts pick Pygmy up. (Riders of the swarm.)
- Have Locusts toss Pygmy. (Play catch!)
- Locusts catch tossed Pygmy. (Don't drop the ball.)
- Slice Pygmy with locusts like sashimi. (Fruit Ninja!)
- Locusts drop Pygmy. (Don't drop the ball.)
- Push locusts off screen. (Go away!)
- Locust drop Pygmy from boredom. (You stopped playing with us!)
- Locusts get bored and leave. (Attention Defecit Disorder.)
Level Up Tasks
- When the idol is invoked, the Pygmy gains a golden glow around his hands.
- On the attack, the Pygmy dashes forward, jumps in the air, and shoots gold balls of energy at the enemy Pygmy.
- If the enemy Pygmy is defeated by this attack, a hole opens under the enemy Pygmy. A large brown monster wraps its tongue around the Pygmy, shakes him a few times, and then devours him.
- A victory in the battle gains your four idols +4400 points toward Level Up.
|Level||Health||Damage||damage during attack tie|
- While the Locust Queen's power will run to the end of the battle, power-cancelling idols like the God of Dance can stop it.
- This version of the Locust Queen is more similar to the one on the promotional artwork of episode 44, than to the real one. This is because they were both drawn by Aaron Blecha.