According to the Pocket Blog, millions of years ago in the Pygmian era the planet Mercury was covered by a sprawling technological city. Its inhabitants were obsessed with speed. They were also bad, crazy drivers, with very poorly maintained roads.
In Space (the hub of the game) Mercury is the smallest planet. It has two metallic blue continents that resemble a computer chip, a large silver ocean surrounding them, and light blue clouds. The atmosphere of Mercury from Space is a light metallic blue, like the continents.
On the Planet
The background is a huge modern city with towering skyscrapers. There is a small island with the middle of a silver sea that looks rather like a platform. It is roughly rectangular, with several buttons, cords, and vents on its side. A tube that leads to the Hover Jump mini-game extends from the right. Only the Mercurian Statue lies on this island.
FeaturesLike the other planets, on Mercury you can change night and day, toggle the Storm Clouds, and use Lightning. It also has its own statue, the Mercurian Statue that can either age Pygmies to death or revert Zombies back to Pygmies. In addition, this planet plays host to the mini-game Hover Jump where the Pygmy is thrust into the seat of a Hover Car and must race down Mercury highways, making jumps and avoiding crazy Alien Drivers.
- The sea surrounding the mechanical-type looking planet appears to be made of the liquid form of the element mercury.
- Mercury may be based on Coruscant from Star Wars. Both covered by planet-wide city, with most of it being built on metal.
- On the island there is no land, but the mini-game has sand by the high city.
- The Statue could be based off of the Roman god Mercury (or Hermes, if you're Greek) since it has a winged shoe, a winged cap, and a staff.
- An actual day on Mercury is about 175 Earth days, so it is unrealistic that you can make days go by so quickly.