The Octopus God is a green hexagonal octopus with five tentacles, large sharp teeth, giant eyes, and a yellow gem on its forehead.
- Overheat a Pygmy by enlarging the sun. (The heat is spreading.)
- Freeze the Pygmy by shrinking the sun. (It's pinching cold!)
- Burn a hole in the ice island. (Melt the ice.)
- Decapitate Pygmy by playing tug of war with ice squid. (Split it with the squid.)
- Give a whole Pygmy to ice squid. (Give it up to the squid.)
- Fish in the ice hole. (Take a pole to the hole.)
- Catch a swordfish from the ice hole. (Catch a stabber.)
- Swordfish-slap a Pygmy. (Look out for a razor sharp flying fish.)
- Swordfish-slap a sleeping Pygmy. (Rude awakening.)
- Pygmy eats swordfish and gets an ulcer. (It will give you ulcers!)
- Drop a burnt Pygmy into the ice hole to cause ice geyser. (Fired Pygmy in the hole!)
- Pygmy impaled by icicles from ice Geyser. (Spike it!)
Level Up Tasks
- Decapitate Pygmy playing tug of war with ice squid.
- Pygmy eats swordfish and gets an ulcer.
- Drop a burnt Pygmy into the ice hole to cause ice geyser.
- When the idol is invoked, the Pygmy gains a blue shield and blue sword.
- On the attack, the Pygmy marches forward and slashes with his sword.
- If the enemy Pygmy is defeated by this attack, a waterspout comes out of the ground, blasts him up, then drops him into the hole.
- A victory in the battle gains your four idols 3900 points toward Level Up.
- The Octopus God's particular Power does not increase as it levels up.