The Old Fart Pygmy is an old version of the Pygmy, with wrinkles and gray hair. He has a grumpy expression and attitude. The Old Fart walks hunched over with a cane, and frequently complains.
Making an Old Fart Pygmy
- The Old Fart Pygmy is immune to most interactions. He doesn't sleep, monkeys and sharks won't touch him, and lightning goes through him.
- If dropped in the water, the Old Fart drowns immediately. He also can't go into The Underwater Area or the Coral Reef.
- If you put food close to him, he'll pick it up and throw it away, yelling "Coconuts and fish again!?"
- If you drop him from a height, he will fall over when he hits the ground.
- Tilting the world will knock him over.
- If you poke the Old Fart Pygmy, he will have a heart attack and die.
- "Shut up!"
- He'll randomly poop himself.
- He frequently falls down on his own.
Once he's fallen, he'll say:
- "Hey, hey you, pick me up."
- "I've fallen, and I can't get up!"
- He'll fall asleep, then wake up and cry, "Wh-wha? Where am I? Who am I? Who are you?"
- The statement "I've fallen, and I can't get up!" was made famous in the 1990s in commercials for the LifeAlert messager for senior citizens.
- If you compare his skirt to the normal pygmies, it seemed longer.
- They have issues standing up.