The Owl God is one of the idols in the Battle of the Gods mini-game, representing the god of night and the moon. It is the idol for Ep 6: And on the 7th Day, Rest!, and was first seen in Ep 39: Challenge of the Gods.
The Owl God is a statue of a female blue owl. Seemingly made of blue resin or sapphire. And her left wing is holding what appears to be a creasent moon.
- Change from day to night. (Come to the dark side.)
- Cause sun to set or rise. (Color the sky.)
- Dazzle pygmies with sunset. (Whooooaaaaa.)
- Make Pygmies sleep. (Sweet dreams are made of this.)
Level Up Tasks
- Vampire Pygmy knocks Pygmies off island.
- Burn Vampire Pygmy with sunlight.
- When the idol is invoked, the Pygmy gains a white cloud shield and a white sword.
- On the attack, the Pygmy dashes forward, jumps in the air, and slashes downward with his sword.
- If the enemy Pygmy is defeated by this attack, a whirlwind comes out of a hole in the ground, carries the enemy Pygmy around the screen for a second, then drops down the hole with the Pygmy.
- A victory in the battle gains your four idols 1500 points toward Level Up.
|Level||Health||Damage||Heal for entire battle|