The Shark God is a statue of a tan shark with a dorsal fin, beady angry eyes, and mouth full of large sharp teeth and a pointed tounge. It is holding a three-pronged trident in its small, pectoral fins.
- Feed Pygmy to shark. (Hangin' with your best "chum.")
- Give Pygmy the shark hat. (the latest in head wear.)
- Drown pygmy with a shark smack. (The most dangerous flying fish.)
Level Up Tasks
- Feed Pygmy to shark.
- Give Pygmy the shark hat.
- When the idol is invoked, the Pygmy gains a blue shield and blue sword.
- On the attack, the Pygmy dashes forward, jumps in the air, and slashes down with the sword.
- If the enemy Pygmy is defeated by this attack, a waterspout comes out of the ground, lifts him up, then drops him into the hole.
- A victory in the battle gains your four idols 1900 points toward Level Up.
|Level||Health||Damage||Boost Attack Damage For 1 Turn|
- While the Monkey God and Spear God are slightly more powerful, the Shark God remains a popular idol to use in the Battle of the Gods Mini-Game mainly for it's devastating power and good looks.