AppearanceThe spear is a long, wooden pole with a sharp rock fastened to the end. It must be toggled on to use.
Usage in Battles
The spear was introduced in Episode 17. When it was first introduced, it was used to fight the Tyrannosaurus Rex and just appeared on Rock Island, the dinosaur's island. To make the Pygmies fight the dinosaur, you must give the spear to them and they will throw it. The spear can still harm the creature if its back is turned, but the T-Rex must be slightly closer, as its head is its weak spot. All pygmies throw the spear at the same trajectory, speed and distance, meaning you have to plan where the Pygmy is going to be when you give one the spear. The T-Rex can be hit from most distances. The T-Rex will never revive its health when it's not being attacked, but if it eats a pygmy, it will revive health equivalent to half a spear throw. Also, you can poke the T-Rex to make it jump back, but the second it has been hit with the spear, the T-Rex will become immune to god pokes.
In order to defeat the Spear God added in Ep 39: Challenge of the Gods, the following tasks (two of which involve the spear) must be completed:
- Give Pygmy the spear.
- Hit T-Rex with spear.
- Defeat the T-Rex.
- Tap Sand Island Statue to vaporize Pygmies.
Alternate Spear Skins
- Candy Cane - Holiday Skin Pack
- Light Saber - Alien World Skin Pack
- Legend Of Ooga Sword - Retro Gamer Skin Pack
- Knight's Sword - Medieval Skin Pack
- Katana - Japanese Skin Pack
- Pimp Cane - Pimp Skin Pack
- Tommy Gun - Mafia Skin Pack
- Electric Eel - Underwater Skin Pack
- Licorice Stick - Candy Land Skin Pack
- First Down Sign - Superbowl Skin Pack
- Klak's Spear - Pocket God Comics
- It is the only weapon Pygmies can use.
- It is the only way Pygmies can defend themselves against bosses.
- The alternate skin for the spear in the Alien World Skin Pack is based off of a lightsaber from Star Wars.
- Another alternate variant of the spear, the "Legend of Ooga Sword" is based off of the Master Sword from The Legend Of Zelda series.