The Spear God idol is a wooden statue that looks like a ferocious Pygmy with spiked hair holding a spearover its head. It has a red gem in the center of its body.
- Give Pygmy the Spear. (Point of extinction.)
- Hit T-Rex with Spear. (Does she get your point?)
- Defeat the T-Rex. (Take 'er down!)
- Tap Sand Island Statue to vaporize Pygmies. (You know you like Pocket God!)
Level Up Tasks
- Hit T-Rex with spear
- Defeat the T-Rex
- When the idol is invoked, the pygmy gains a Bone Skull shield and tan sword.
- On the attack, the Pygmy dashes forward, jumps in the air, and slashes down with the sword.
- If the enemy Pygmy is defeated by this attack, a hole opens under the enemy Pygmy. A large brown monster wraps its tongue around the Pygmy, shakes him back and forth, and then devours him.
- A victory in the battle gains your four idols 3300 points toward Level Up.
|Level||Health||Damage||% Boost Attack Damage|
for 1 turn
- The Spear God at Level 20 is a valuable asset to use against the Underwater Pyramid God and idols that accompany the Hour Glass and the Locust Queen God because with two successful attacks with the damage boost, the battle will be finished before you know it.