The Spider God is a spider with four eyes, eight legs, large teeth and a green gem in the center of its torso.
- Put Pygmy in spider web. (A sticky situation.)
- Wrap Pygmy in spider cocoon. (Wrap it up, I'll take it!)
- Break open cocoon and release baby spiders. (Baby food.)
- Pygmy eaten by barking spider. (Get in my belly.)
- Poke barking spider. (Bug the bug.)
- Hit barking spider with spear. (Spider figter.) [misspelled in-game]
- Defeat the barking spider. (Arach-dead.)
Level Up Tasks
- Break open cocoon and release baby spiders.
- Pygmy eaten by barking spider.
- Defeat the barking spider
- When the idol is invoked, the Pygmy gains a spiked Bone Skull shield and a tan sword.
- On the attack, the Pygmy marches forward and slashes with his sword.
- If the enemy Pygmy is defeated by this attack, a hole opens under the enemy Pygmy. A large black monster wraps its tongue around the Pygmy, shakes him a few times, then eats him. (This is similar to the incident with the Ice Squid.)
- A victory in the battle gains your four idols 3800 points toward Level Up.
- The Spider God's particular Power does not increase as it levels up.
- The powers and effects of this idol are identical to that of the Censor Bar, though the Attack Type and Realm are different.
- This is one of the gods that does not have an equivalent in Pocket God Facebook.
- The Spider God's first six legs are arranged in a configuration similar to the multiple arms found on statues of Hindu, Buddist, and other Eastern Asian religions.
- This is the second idol to represent an in-game boss.
- This is the first idol/god representing an arachnid.