The Story Book is an open book on a pedestal, cast in stone.
- Open the story screen. (Look for the book.)
- Watch a story in story mode. (Boy, the Pygmies can act!)
- Create a story. (Exercise your creativity!)
- Unplug the drain in the underwater area. (See if you can empy the ocean)
- Send the Pygmy down the drain. (A downward spiral.)
- Play the Pain Drain mini-game. (There's a spike in the fun!)
- Spike the Pygmy in the Pain Drain. (Get to the point!)
Level Up Tasks
- When the idol is invoked, the Pygmy gains a flower shield and leaf sword.
- On the attack, the Pygmy braces himself against the enemy Pygmy's attack. If attacked by a fast opponent he then slashes the enemy with his sword.
- If the enemy Pygmy is defeated by this attack, a vine with flowers comes out of the ground and drags the Pygmy in.
- A victory in the battle gains your four idols 4000 points toward Level Up.
|Level||Health||Damage||Heal for 1 turn|
- The Pillar the Story Book rests on strongly resemble a Roman Empire era column.