The Toilet God is a statue that looks like a golden toilet with a large piece of dung with glaring evil eyes, filling the bowl.
- Visit Rock Island. (Find a new nest.)
- Pin a Pygmy with a t-rex egg. (Egg on their face.)
- Bowl Pygmies off island with t-rex egg. (Let's go bowling!)
- Pygmy enters outhouse. (Nature calls.)
- Call Pygmy out of outhouse. (Occupied!)
- Pygmy waitin for outhouse explodes. (Hold it!)
- Pygmy waiting for outhouse makes it in time. (Last minute relief.)
Level Up Tasks
- Bowl Pygmies off island with t-rex egg.
- Pygmy enters outhouse.
- Pygmy waitin for outhouse explodes.
- When the idol is invoked, the Pygmy gains a black bat-head shield and black bat-wing sword.
- On the attack, the Pygmy braces himself against the enemy Pygmy's attack. If attacked by a fast opponent he then slashes the enemy with his sword.
- If the enemy Pygmy is defeated by this attack, a hole opens under him. Crimson light appears and thin, scraggy hands grab the Pygmy and pull him in.
- A victory in the battle gains your four idols 3100 points toward Level Up.
- The Toilet God's particular Power does not increase as it levels up.
- The Challenge task "Pygmy waitin for outhouse" is misspelled.
- The fact that it is infernus may be a reference to "explosive diarrhea."
- This is the first idol to represent a household item.