The Trophy is a giant, brown stone trophy statue with a light green number 1 written on it. It has some moss/slime around the edges.
- Open the challenge screen. (Rise to the challenge.)
- Play the coconut bounce mini-game. (Getting 'nutty in the head again!)
- Play the shark snap mini-game. (Taunt the toothy fish.)
- Play the hurricane zap mini-game. (Air-shocks.)
Level Up Tasks
- Get good scores in the coconut bounce mini-game.
- Get good scores in the shark snap mini-game.
- Get good scores in the hurricane zap mini-game.
- When the idol is invoked, the Pygmy gains a flower shield and leaf sword.
- On the attack, the Pygmy braces himself against the enemy Pygmy's attack. If attacked by a fast opponent he then slashes the enemy with his sword.
- If the enemy Pygmy is defeated by this attack, a vine with flowers comes out of the ground and drags the Pygmy in.
- A victory in the battle gains your four idols 3400 points toward Level Up.
- The Trophy's particular Power does not increase as it levels up.
- This is the first idol that represents an achievement/award for the recipient's actions and efforts.
- Alas, you do not earn a Gamecenter or Openfeint achievement when you unlock this idol.