It look like the Coral Reef temple but it has a terrifying appearance and is more pointy at the top. It has a big gaping mouth with 9 stubby teeth and a flat stone tongue, flat stone tentacles, and single eye. It has a blue gem on its forehead and is covered with green moss or algae.
- Tap temple symbol (The writing is on the wall.)
- Activate under water freezing power (Feeling blue.)
- Activate under water heat power (Seeing red.)
- Activate under water oil slick power (Back in black.)
- Activate under water acid power. (It's not easy being green.)
- Activate under water air bubble power. (The color purple.)
- Use under water freezing power (Thirsty for ice water.)
- Use under water heat power (Turn up the heat.)
- Use under water oil power (Cooking oil.)
- Use under water acid power (Use your acid tongue!)
- Use under water air bubble power. (Breathe fresh air.)
- Pygmy iced under water (Brain freeze!)
- Pygmy boiled alive under water (Boiling mad!)
- Pygmy drowned in oil slick (Feeling oily.)
- Pygmy eaten by acid (What's eating at you?)
- Pygmy floats away in a bubble. (You bubblehead!)
- Boil pygmy alive
- Drown pygmy in oil slick
- Pygmy eaten by acid
- When the idol is invoked, the Pygmy gains a green glow around his hands.
- On the attack, the Pygmy shoots a green beam from his hands.
- If the enemy Pygmy is defeated by this attack, a waterspout comes out of the ground, lifts him up, then drops him into the hole.
- A victory in the battle gains your four idols +4400 points toward Level Up.
|Level||Health||Damage||% boost attack damage||% Reflect damage back|
- The Underwater Pyramid in the Coral Reef is blocky like a Mayan Pyramid, but the Uderwater Pyramid God is modeled after an Egyptian Pyramid.
- So far the Underwater Pyramid God is the only idol that boosts attack damage and reflects damage back at the opponent.