The Vampire Bat God is a statue of a vampire bat that has a triangular head, gigantic bat wings, two fangs, feet with two little toes on each foot, and two pointy ears. It is complete with a green gem in the center of its torso.
- Tap moon to call vampire bat. (By the light of the moon.)
- Vampire bat bites sleeping Pygmy. (This bites.)
- Vampire Pygmy knocks Pygmies off island. (Count Smackula.)
- Burn Vampire Pygmy with sunlight. (It burns!)
- Create eclipse with meteor. (Put on some sunblock)
- Knock bat out of sky. (Batter up! I mean down!)
Level Up Tasks
- Feed Pygmy to shark.
- Give Pygmy the shark hat.
- When the idol is invoked, the Pygmy gains a black bat-head shield and black bat-wing sword.
- On the attack, the Pygmy dashes forward, jumps in the air, and slashes down with the sword.
- If the enemy Pygmy is defeated by this attack, a hole opens under him. Dark hands grab the Pygmy and pull him in.
- A victory in the battle gains your four idols 2300 points toward Level Up.
|Level||Health||Damage||Drain % attack damage|
done to opponent
for 3 turns
- So far, the Vampire Bat God is the only God/Idol that is a Fast Attack Type that hails from the Infernus Realm and the only god that heals your Pygmy when attacking your opponent simultaneously.