The idol is a statue of a red dragon with a blue gem on its forehead, coming out of a tornado.
- Generate hurricane. (Finger to the wind.)
- Pick up Pygmy with hurricane. (An uplifting experience.)
- Zap Pygmy with lightning in hurricane. (The feeling is electric.)
- Pick up coconut in hurricane. (Blow the 'nut.)
- Pick up fish in hurricane. (Flying fish.)
- Pick up fishing pole in hurricane. (The "poles" are up.)
- Pick up spear in hurricane. (Raise your weapon.)
- Pick up wood in a hurricane. (Pick up some kindling.)
- Pick up cooked pygmy in hurricane. (Cool off an overheated Pygmy.)
- Pick up bird in hurricane. (Flying out of control.)
- Pick up cooked bird in hurricane. (Cool dowl your food.)
- Pick banana up in hurricane. (Monkey food flinging.)
- Pick banana peel up in hurricane. (What a slip up!)
Level Up Tasks
- When the idol is invoked, the Pygmy gains a white shield and white sword.
- On the attack, the Pygmy marches forward and slashes with his sword.
- If the enemy Pygmy is defeated by this attack, a whirlwind comes out of a hole in the ground, carries the enemy Pygmy around the screen for a second, then drops down the hole with the Pygmy.
- A victory in the battle gains your four idols 2600 points toward Level Up.
|Level||Health||Damage||% defense against attack damage|
for 3 turns
- The only difference between this idol and The Wind Dragon is the position.
- This is the first idol to be a dragon.