The Zombie God is a stone statue of a Zombie Grave with a zombie monster climbing over it. The zombie has white eyes and crooked teeth.
- Visit the graveyard Island. (Land of the dead.)
- Dig grave. (Can you dig it?)
- Drop the pygmy in the grave. (A grave mistake.)
- Bury the Pygmy alive and turn into zombie. (Six feet under.)
- Tap and kill the zombie. (Wake the dead.)
- Zombie eats Pygmy brain. (Brain-food.)
- Zombie eats sleeping pygmy brains. (Dead asleep.)
- Make the zombie dance. (The undead have moves!)
Level Up Tasks
- When the idol is invoked, the Pygmy gains a black bat-head shield and black bat-wing sword.
- On the attack, the Pygmy braces himself against the enemy Pygmy's attack. If attacked by a fast opponent he then slashes the enemy with his sword.
- If the enemy Pygmy is defeated by this attack, a hole opens under him. Dark hands grab the Pygmy and pull him in.
- If the Pygmy wins the Realm match (invoking the idol's power), then the match is not over when he runs out of health. Instead, the Pygmy drops from the sky (like a newly created Pygmy) with a portion of his health and continues fighting.
- This power lasts until the Pygmy dies (and is resurrected) or the power is cancelled.
- A victory in the battle gains your four idols 3700 points toward Level Up.
- As the Zombie God levels up, it offers more health for the resurrected Pygmy. However, the exact amount is difficult to measure.
- The idol's grave has the same symbol as the grave on Graveyard Island, hinting that they are the same grave.
- This is the third idol to represent a classic monster. The others are the Abyss God and the Vampire Bat God.